The Awakening.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Jeff - You have a perception check of 12. You stare intently at what is going on and with the smallest of glimpses you see that he is a disciple of the raven queen.

Jake - Your comrades are now aware of your plans. As to the barman, he has noticed that there could be trouble, and so put away all bottles and mugs from the bar and from the wall behind the bar, and hidden them underneath. Then he took an armful of glasses to polish and then hid under the thick, you think oak, bar.

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by will1994 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm

xfrogmanx wrote:i listen intently as to what Victlin (yeah, no lord for you) will have to say as i had no insight.

I start to ponder about going into stealth if things get worse, if so, i let my comrades know the plan, Zephiroth should probably charge in, in a way that draws attention to him, while Victlin casts some magic around and i'll sneak up behind them and stab, i ask for any objections.

Also, i will ask again, what is the barman doing now?

(i will do this if things get worse)
charge in (ignore my last post)

I will use "warlord's favor" and due to tactical presence, merric gains a +5 to attack rolls.(not sure about this one)

and with my spear, (+5 attack, roll 2d8+6), i charge towards the scarred man, spear poised to kill.

(is this right? just checking)
***************************************************
Also, i suggest for one of my allies to do an insight check(if anyone has learned insight), as my wisdom is too low, nothing will come of me doing one.

Now, i ponder if there is any significant history of the scarred man and his troop.(roll a d20+2?)





avatar
will1994
Lord

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 pm

The member 'will1994' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 14
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by will1994 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Just curious, do we even *want* to save a disciple of the raven queen.....
avatar
will1994
Lord

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

oak, very nice.

attempts to go into stealth as a preparation for some sneaky business (pick pocket the bartender if possible while he is distracted)
d20 iam guessing

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

The member 'xfrogmanx' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 1
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Graham B wrote:The member 'xfrogmanx' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 1

.... well that failed... again..... whats with me getting all the 1's?

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

@Jake, you failed at going into stealth. You had a total of 9 but that was not enough. You cannot secretly rob the bartender and can still be seen by the scarred man and his troupe. You can try again next turn.

@Will Your history check of 25 (d20 + 11) lets you know that there is no signifigant history of the scarred man of his troop. He is not sung into any songs, or written into any epics. However, you do realise that this could be the local mercenary group which has an add upon the billboard beside the bar.

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by will1994 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Is there a reward for capturing/killing these mercenaries? (what does the billboard say?)
avatar
will1994
Lord

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:49 pm

how long is a 'turn' like till jeff posts again or what? and where do i have a bonus of +8, oop nevermind i see it now

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 pm

@ Will - The Billboard is simply an advertisment, probably done by the mercenaries, to attract business. It has some not-so-catchy slogan on it for their services.

@Jake - You have three actions.
One major (eg trying to go into stealth)
One minor - (eg standing up (you guys are still seated))
And as many free as you want (eg asking questions about the surroundings)

So you guys fill your actions, and jeff does the same, then I will do the next proper DM post and advance the action.

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm

will1994 wrote:Just curious, do we even *want* to save a disciple of the raven queen.....

not sure, are we religious at all?

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Graham B wrote:@Jake - You have three actions.
One major (eg trying to go into stealth)
One minor - (eg standing up (you guys are still seated))
And as many free as you want (eg asking questions about the surroundings)

So you guys fill your actions, and jeff does the same, then I will do the next proper DM post and advance the action.

ok, i see, as far as minor actions go, we all still have one, but i am curious as to if we actually want to stand up, or to rather just do nothing that would bring attention to ourselves.

how much is the beer/regional drink in this tavern, as well as whats cheep on the food side?

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm

@ Jake

Beer - 2 sp
Wine - 5 gp
Mutton or vegetable soup - 2 sp

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm

can we haggle?

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by LordVictlin on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Graham Said : No


(Sry, for some reason they logged me out, so i didnt know there are new posts)

LordVictlin: Saving the poor guy would do more good than harm, since the party the troops belong to are not strong, and i want to know what is the secret the poor guy is carring. what do you think, Zephiroth and Merric? (Using magic spell: Ghost Wind (no one besides Zephiroth and Merric could hear this speech.)


(Addition, i think we should play as our character and talk to other character through the mouth of our character rather than just acting like us. )
avatar
LordVictlin
Lord

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

ok

( three things:
1) check to make sure your logged in the next time
2) we dont know that they are not strong
3) yes, but none of use have established our history, thus who are characters are, and if we are to do so then we should each post our story with our character sheets, but we would all need to decide on that together.
ok 4) there are 2 ways to play this game, RP as in your a totally new person, or we create characters with the personality and or looks of ourselves to be able to play a more relaxed style of the game, also needing discussion)

rolling a perspectives check to see if theres an excape route if we do end up fighting and getting our asses handed to ourselves

whatever the roll is +5 from my bonus

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

The member 'xfrogmanx' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 1
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Graham B wrote:The member 'xfrogmanx' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 1
not amused..... not at all

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by LordVictlin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 am

xfrogmanx wrote:

rolling a perspectives check to see if theres an excape route if we do end up fighting and getting our asses handed to ourselves

whatever the roll is +2 from my bonus


And Jake...3 "1"s ...that was epic..=.=
avatar
LordVictlin
Lord

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 am

The member 'LordVictlin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'd20' : 16

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Jake, try rolling twice more. Let us see if you are simply unlucky or if there is a bug in the software.

_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by xfrogmanx on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 pm

go die jeff

xfrogmanx
Paragon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 pm

The member 'xfrogmanx' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 16
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Grey_Ham on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 pm

I guess you are simply very unlucky Jake.

So, in an attempt to get this moving, I will ask, "Do you have any actions?" or are you going to simply continue to sit there and do nothing?


_________________
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - Anything said in Latin sounds profound

Resident Dm! jocolor

Characters:

Sigmar (Priest)

Verneration (Paladin)
avatar
Grey_Ham
Supreme Lord and Master

Posts : 216
Join date : 2010-12-13

View user profile http://the-matrix-dnd.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The Awakening.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum